1. Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).
2. Locate and then click the following key in the registry:
3. On the Edit menu, click Add Value, and then add the following registry value:
Value name: EnableBigLba
Data type: REG_DWORD
Value data: 0x1
4. Quit Registry Editor.
DeWitte WilsonRemember when programming was fun? It still is.
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 4/18/2018: 8,458 steps and 3.9 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/25CC7C 8 hours ago
- RT @BD_WONG: I have sincerely heard that this movie is really good. JUNE 22. Grab your margaritas. @JurassicWorld #FallenKingdom https://t.… 14 hours ago
- RT @BarackObama: Our statement on the passing of Former First Lady Barbara Bush: https://t.co/MhTVYCL9Nj 1 day ago
- RT @MenschOhneMusil: #Kubricks´s "Full Metal Jacket" with Vincent D'Onofrio & Lee #Ermey (* 24.3. 1944- 15.4.2018 ). https://t.co/VZVoNmD… 2 days ago
- RT @qducopen: R. #Lee #Ermey, an actor whose barking, foulmouthed drill sergeant in “Full Metal Jacket” highlighted a decades-long career i… 2 days ago
- RT @MidnightDBA: Recover SQL Passwords Did you know that SQL Server stores username/password combos in cleartext in memory? And di https:/… 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Lucky Bro on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… Koo Mulee on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… alishameem on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… trq1889 on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… pornhd on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with…