1. Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).
2. Locate and then click the following key in the registry:
3. On the Edit menu, click Add Value, and then add the following registry value:
Value name: EnableBigLba
Data type: REG_DWORD
Value data: 0x1
4. Quit Registry Editor.
DeWitte WilsonRemember when programming was fun? It still is.
- RT @Elverojaguar: 🎈😽🎈😻🎈😸🎈😽🎈😻🎈 Kitten rule this #Caturday so please hurry up with something yummy ... 🐾🐾🐾🐾 https://t.co/ioKJZagkpG 48 minutes ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 7/21/2017: 4,478 steps and 2.1 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/25CC7C 12 hours ago
- Today's Best of the best of the best!! paper.li/dewitte/148278… Thanks to @elainesokoloff @AbFabRecruiter #speaking #publicspeaking 19 hours ago
- Sean Spicer Resigns As Press Secretary In White House Communications Shake-Up n.pr/2vrIfPd wow! 21 hours ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 7/20/2017: 5,013 steps and 2.3 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/25CC7C 1 day ago
- RT @ThePunnyWorld: I'm going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I am outstanding. 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Lucky Bro on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… Koo Mulee on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… alishameem on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… trq1889 on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… pornhd on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with…