I finally did it. I’ve had the computer hooked up to the TV for a long time, but yesterday while cleaning house, I brought up twit.tv and set it to live and watched it most of the day. I never get tired of hearing Leo Laporte talk about the latest technology. And what great technology there is! Apple has some kind of new solid state drive available with 10 gigabit transfer rates and you can hook four of them together in a RAID 0+1 (or 1+0) or something like that. I don’t have an Apple or $2,000 to go out and get the drives, but I admit, it sure sounds exciting. Just amagine what will be available in 10 years?
DeWitte WilsonRemember when programming was fun? It still is.
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 4/22/2017: 13,365 steps and 6.2 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/25CC7C 29 minutes ago
- Today's Best of the best of the best!! paper.li/dewitte/148278… Thanks to @Amethyst7123 @kairyssdal @WAVY_Weather #sciencemarch #productivity 7 hours ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 4/21/2017: 10,323 steps and 4.8 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/25CC7C 1 day ago
- RT @reneauberjonois: Let the revels commence https://t.co/P3rp2Dj3yW 1 day ago
- Today's Best of the best of the best!! paper.li/dewitte/148278… Thanks to @BrianTracy @CarmenShenk @CelesteHeadlee #longreads #paid 1 day ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 4/20/2017: 11,679 steps and 5.4 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/25CC7C 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Application Architecture - What's The Matter With Being STUPID Before Being SOLID
- Easy OpenCL Multiple Device Load Balancing and Pipelining For C#: Cekirdekler API
- Simple OAuth2 Authorization Server with Identity Server and .NET Core
- Solving optimization problems with Microsoft Solver Foundation
- Cinchoo - Simplified Configuration Manager
- 3 Nonverbal hacks to getting your way on a project
- Exploring SQL Server Table Backup Methods
- How to report KPIs with gauges in SQL Server Reporting Services Mobile Reports
- Step-by-step Installation of SQL Server 2016 on a Windows Server 2016 Failover Cluster - Part 3
- Upgrading SQL Server running on Ubuntu to latest update
alishameem on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… trq1889 on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… pornhd on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… คริปxxx on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… คลิปsex on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with…