I finally did it. I’ve had the computer hooked up to the TV for a long time, but yesterday while cleaning house, I brought up twit.tv and set it to live and watched it most of the day. I never get tired of hearing Leo Laporte talk about the latest technology. And what great technology there is! Apple has some kind of new solid state drive available with 10 gigabit transfer rates and you can hook four of them together in a RAID 0+1 (or 1+0) or something like that. I don’t have an Apple or $2,000 to go out and get the drives, but I admit, it sure sounds exciting. Just amagine what will be available in 10 years?
DeWitte WilsonRemember when programming was fun? It still is.
- RT @theliljuju: I got a dope video of the eclipse 🌘 #SolarEclipse2017 https://t.co/b9LIObqxrK 2 hours ago
- RT @SyedaNain18: Just saw Solar eclipse live in Niagra falls!! What a capture!! 🎥 #subhallah #SolarEclipse2017 https://t.co/oHgO3BJC5G 2 hours ago
- RT @chritaytay999: Took a time lapse of the eclipse. Mind. Is. Blown. #bet #eclipse2017 https://t.co/TrSsixEfPD 2 hours ago
- RT @ToluseO: .@POTUS watching the #SolarEclipse2017 https://t.co/1uUAWKKjQn 2 hours ago
- RT @KGWNews: PHOTOS: Solar eclipse totality in Oregon on.kgw.com/2xlxuOA https://t.co/lyFGJJpAhd 3 hours ago
- #SolarEclipse2017 https://t.co/jOi6oryCQr 3 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- SQL Server 2017 Adaptive Memory Grant Feedback for Stored Procedure Performance Improvements
- Do Not Keep Your SQL Server Databases on a System Drive
- How to find compiled parameter values for SQL Server cached plans
- SQL Server Native Backup and Restore in Amazon RDS
- Script to identify all non-indexed foreign keys in a SQL Server database
Lucky Bro on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… Koo Mulee on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… alishameem on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… trq1889 on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… pornhd on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with…