1. Log into Server using Microsoft Terminal Service
2. Click “Start” > “Run” and type “mmc”
3. A new console will open.
4. Goto “Console” > Add Remove Snap-In
5. Click “Add” > “Certificates” > “Add” > “Computer Account” > “Local Computer” > Finish
6. Expand the Console Root > Personal > Certificates
7. You will see your certificate listed there
8. Right Click on your certificate > All Task > Export
9. Export Private Key, you will have to enter a password to password protect the Private Key
10. Specify a path and file name you want to export the certificate to
11. Click Finish to complete
DeWitte WilsonRemember when programming was fun? It still is.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
alishameem on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… trq1889 on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… pornhd on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… คริปxxx on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… คลิปsex on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with…