1. Log into Server using Microsoft Terminal Service
2. Click “Start” > “Run” and type “mmc”
3. A new console will open.
4. Goto “Console” > Add Remove Snap-In
5. Click “Add” > “Certificates” > “Add” > “Computer Account” > “Local Computer” > Finish
6. Expand the Console Root > Personal > Certificates
7. You will see your certificate listed there
8. Right Click on your certificate > All Task > Export
9. Export Private Key, you will have to enter a password to password protect the Private Key
10. Specify a path and file name you want to export the certificate to
11. Click Finish to complete
DeWitte WilsonRemember when programming was fun? It still is.
- RT @gates_mcfadden: Guess who i ran into at @FloridaSupercon #Old Friends 💚💚💚❤️ https://t.co/uJ5KulNVr6 30 minutes ago
- RT @cltuprising: This just happened to our family in Charlotte. Please retweet!!!! https://t.co/t51mMqMT5Z 35 minutes ago
- RT @RobertPicardo: The Doctor and Neelix held hostage in the wrong franchise! https://t.co/dltz8FmK6d 36 minutes ago
- RT @twpolk: Watch a clip of Republicans endorsing the arming of preschoolers on Sacha Baron Cohen’s new show: #WhoIsAmerica. https://t.co/r… 40 minutes ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 7/14/2018: 4,029 steps and 1.9 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/25CC7C 1 day ago
- #saturday Get out and enjoy it!! https://t.co/gvD5c3gJv5 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Lucky Bro on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… Koo Mulee on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… alishameem on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… trq1889 on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with… pornhd on How to Remove FOLDER LOCK with…